Overtrained - Team CoD Modern Warfare 3 Index du Forum
Overtrained - Team CoD Modern Warfare 3
Team Overtrained,

Overtrained - Team CoD Modern Warfare 3 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Get Facebook Login Status Php ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Overtrained - Team CoD Modern Warfare 3 Index du Forum -> Overtrained - Dossiers Publics -> Demande de Match
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
deawilla

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 01:36 (2018)    Sujet du message: Get Facebook Login Status Php Répondre en citant

Get Facebook Login Status Php
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Be sure to change the {app-id} and {app-secret} to your Facebook credentials provided when you created the app. If an access token exists in the signed request, it can be obtained using the FacebookCanvasHelper. Ive updated the post with more details on the whole process which should help. $fb = new FacebookFacebook([/* . Reply Hirdesh says: September 18, 2014 at 1:43 am Really awesome content, it helped me allot, thanks! Reply Nirksa says: October 11, 2014 at 11:16 pm Hi, I copied your code from demo, and created fb applicaiton and security token and app id were taken, But i m getting this error Parse error: syntax error, unexpected TSTRING, expecting TCONSTANTENCAPSEDSTRING or ( in C:wampwwwfacebookindex.php on line 23 Reply Ben Marshall says: February 4, 2015 at 8:06 am Sounds like youve got some malformed code. the email address does not display. error i set my app domain localhost and site url is . sandeep using this script can we post on users time line please help i got error Fatal error: Uncaught exception FacebookFacebookPermissionException with message (#200) The user hasnt authorized the application to perform this action in. : when I log in it works. rinkuy Great job. in C:xampphtdocsshubhamfacebookloginwithphpincbasefacebook.php:19 Stack trace: #0 C:xampphtdocsshubhamfacebookloginwithphpincfacebook.php(18): requireonce() #1 C:xampphtdocsshubhamfacebookloginwithphpconfig.php(2): includeonce(C:xampphtdocs&) #2 C:xampphtdocsshubhamfacebookloginwithphpindex.php(2): includeonce(C:xampphtdocs&) #3 {main} thrown in C:xampphtdocsshubhamfacebookloginwithphpincbasefacebook.php on line 19 How to solve it. Ozsvr Istvn I have the same problem. I have a general question about Facebook and their Marketing API which is kinda off topic of what you did above. Sandip Shinde hello, i was trying to do login for by facebook for my website but it show me the following error.This webpage has a redirect loop. Can you help me?. Initializing the PHP Facebook SDK Now that we have the dependencies downloaded, were going to initialize the Facebook PHP SDK. Bala i m getng error pls help meGiven URL is not permitted by the Application configuration: One or more of the given URLs is not permitted by the Apps settings. .. Elton Emmanuel Carag Bagne just thank you.. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. Ill try to keep this post updated with the latest information and add more API calls later on. With offlineaccess granted the accesstoken should "never" expire. The FacebookSDKException is not limited to error responses from the Graph API. This is how you do it: 1) Create a facebook app, and copy your application secret and application id. I hope you can help me. try { $metaData = $cilent->debugToken('{access-token}'); } catch(FacebookExceptionsFacebookSDKException $e) { // There was an error communicating with Graph echo $e->getMessage(); exit; } vardump($metaData->getAppId()); vardump($metaData->getApplication()); vardump($metaData->isError()); vardump($metaData->getIssuedAt()); // These all throw a FacebookSDKException $metaData->validateAppId('{app-id}'); $metaData->validateUserId('{user-id}'); $metaData->validateExpiration(); Application Permissions Its important that you think about what permissions youll need for your site before your users start using it. When i follow the Facebook examples in Facebook developer I got lost every time. sabatini as you add this code in the page? . No issues following your instructions and getting it to work. } There are also a number of handy methods on the AccessToken entity. ProductsFacebook LoginSharing on FacebookGamesFacebook App Ads. Add the following lines to it: { "require" : { "facebook/php-sdk-v4": "5.0dev" } } Versioning Note: As of writing, v5 is still in development so you need to use the dev minimum-stability flag. Abdul Karim how to get country code or name. Pingback: unable to login to my website with facebook login(). Abdul Karim how to get country code or name. The Graph API only supports the GET, POST and DELETE HTTP verbs 5a02188284
facebook app crashing nov 2013making your birthday private on facebookdescargar go facebook chat gratisfacebook best quotesanime face maker 3 on facebookfree download mobile chat facebookipad log out facebook chatdescargar ebuddy facebook para nokiaoauth 2.0 for canvas facebookcodemate facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 01:36 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Overtrained - Team CoD Modern Warfare 3 Index du Forum -> Overtrained - Dossiers Publics -> Demande de Match Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006